Verification Agent (Part-Time to Full-Time)
What is the general purpose of the position?
Position provides re-verification service for post graduate employment.
The essential functions considered most important and/or most difficult, yet performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Daily responsibilities: Review and verify information from graduate’s record to ensure that the information meets or exceeds minimum requirements for graduate’s post-employment based on pre-determined criteria. Maintain a professional manner during inbound and outbound calls consistently throughout the work day. Data entry, both 10 key and written.
- Periodic responsibilities (whether weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.): Maintain and/or Create Reports (monthly)
GED, Bachelor degree preferred
No experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High achiever and self-motivated.
- Professional phone etiquette
- Bilingual a plus (Spanish)
- Aptitude to learn CompliancePoint’s CRM. (Customer Relationship Management Software)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Quick learner.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO RECRUITERS AND NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.
For more details on any of our services, call (855) 670-8780 or email email@example.com.