Sr. Business Development Manager
CompliancePoint is hiring full-time Mid-level or Senior Business Development Manager in our Georgia location. The candidate will be responsible for selling CompliancePoint Compliance and Security services and solutions to mid-sized and enterprise organizations.
The Sales candidate will be responsible for selling assessment, remediation and manage services to mid-sized and enterprise organizations via telephone and face-to-face meetings. The Sales candidates should be looking for a long-term career in the Computer / Security industry, be prepared for deep technical learning, be able to utilize a consultative approach in qualifying and selling to prospects. Prospecting and networking are essential for all candidates. (70% hunting, 30% farming). Territory has existing customers and pipeline.
Successful candidate will be responsible for the following activities:
- Calling on new and existing accounts within a designated territory
- Generating leads from cold calling, speaking engagements and networking
- Doing on-site and remote sales presentations of the solutions
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Participate in marketing activities include email campaigns, webinars and social media as required
- Taking advantage of training and learning opportunities to offer valuable consultative advice to customers
- Completing related assignments as required.
Desired Skills and Experience
Sales Experience and Skills
- Required 3+ years software or IT sales experience (network security is a plus) to medium and enterprise accounts. College studies in Business, MIS, or Computer Information Systems.
- Successful Sales Track Record with specifics on quota achievement, clients and deal sizes exceeding the range of $75K+
- Ability to master technical services/products and understand how to present their value to the customer.
- Computer literate in terms of standard Microsoft Office applications and familiarity with basic security concepts. Experience with Salesforce CRM is a plus.
- Should have experience selling into at least one of the following markets:
- Retail/POS/Payment Processing
- Financial Services
- Experience with PCI DSS and HIPAA regulatory standards as well is a plus.
Personal Skills and Attributes:
- Must be personable and outgoing and a team player
- Must be willing to travel as required
- Quick learner / ability to understand complex subject matter quickly
- Must be a self-starter, positive outlook, and have a high level of enthusiasm
- Ability to function without the need to be micro-managed closely on a daily basis
- Highly motivated by the opportunity to earn unlimited income with a strong work ethic
- Focused in defining a goal and seeing it through; Results-oriented, strong execution and planning skills
- Superior interpersonal/customer relations skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Must demonstrate integrity, loyalty, and honest business ethics
PossibleNOW, a steadily growing private company and direct marketing industry leader for Do Not Call and privacy preference management solutions, seeks experienced systems engineer with a strong focus on infrastructure and support. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a successful, growing technology organization.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO RECRUITERS AND NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.