SOC2 Senior Security Consultant
CompliancePoint, Inc is searching for a Senior Security Consultant to work in its SOC2 Compliance section. This opportunity provides access to the rapidly emerging market for Information Technology Governance, Risk and Compliance Management. This position will focus on validating compliance for clients under SOC2.
You will work directly with customers and junior consultants. As a Senior Security Consultant, you will assist the client’s management team to identify risk, advise clients about data protection strategies and help clients work towards compliance.
Level: Mid to Senior level
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience supporting/conducting SOC2 audits
- Must have at least 3 years’ working with Trust Services Principles
- Additional security certifications (CISSP, QSA, CISM, CISA) a plus
- Great presence and social skills in front of customers
- Strong project management skills a plus
- Strong work ethic and understanding of business consulting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment effectively and efficiently
- Technical knowledge and understanding for audit of MS Windows
- Technical knowledge and understanding for audit Linux operating systems a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Willingness to travel up to 50% for US and International customers
- Reliable transportation
Interested applicants should send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CompliancePoint, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.