CompliancePoint is currently seeking a Security Engineer familiar with PCI and Payment Application (PA-DSS) certification process. This position will require working knowledge of both Unix/Linux and Windows client-server environments. As secondary job junction, this position will provide backend Unix/Linux support for security operations center.
To thrive as a team member of PossibleNOW/CompliancePoint, you must be highly enthusiastic, a motivated self-starter and embrace an intense, exciting, work-hard/play-hard environment.
- Maintain and perform applications lab testing of Payment Applications per the PCI PA-DSS standard.
- This includes testing and analysis of results in a report format for certification purposes.
- Work with MSSP SOC team on backend UNIX support and occasional scripting for automation of tasks.
- Assist team with threat analysis of client security events. Participate in after-hours on-call rotation.
- Work as a team member in all groups and provide support Assessment team, as well as MSSP SOC and Vul/Pen.
- Multiple opportunities exist in MSSP and Vul/Pen group for skills and career development.
- Certifications in vendor and security programs are encouraged and supported.
Candidates should have the following proven skills and background:
- Current or prior PA-QSA certification
- Experience with commonly used software development methodologies
- Linux and Windows forensic experience
- Detail oriented approach to performing assigned tasks
- Professional expertise loading and configuring operating systems
- Working experience of one or more platforms used (RHEL/CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Windows 7, 8, 10) - at least 24 months
- Ability to communicate in non-technical terms to non-technical people, and write reports
Additional desirable skillsets:
- Proven track record of resolving basic issues associated with system configuration management, resource sharing and basic networking concepts.
- Experience in resolving security issues
- Ability to write scripts in some administrative language, such as Perl, Python, VBScript, Ruby or Windows PowerShell.
- Familiarity with open source solutions, such as, Suricata, Nagios, Monit, OSSIM, OSSEC, OpenVAS, Squid, Apache, and others
- Experience with AlienVault or Security Onion
- Certifications or Continuing Education a plus
CompliancePoint is a subsidiary of PossibleNOW, Inc., a steadily growing private company and Consulting Services industry leader for Do Not Call and privacy preference management solutions, seeks experienced systems engineer with a strong focus on infrastructure and support. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a successful, growing technology organization.
Located in Duluth, Georgia PossibleNOW offers a pleasant, casual working environment. We offer a competitive salary and a complete benefits package including paid holidays, paid vacation (PTO), medical / dental / vision / supplemental insurance, FSA/HRA plans, and 401K plan.
PossibleNOW, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Interested applicants should send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com