Penetration Tester/Security Analyst
Primary Job Responsibilities:
The Penetration Tester/Security Analyst will focus on providing application and network based security vulnerability assessments, and penetration tests in accordance with industry-accepted methods and protocols. Additional responsibilities include the set up and support of multiple security and logging technologies.
Principal Responsibilities and Duties:
- Performing vulnerability scanning and assessments.
- Performing application penetration tests across public and private networks.
- Developing testing scripts and procedures as required.
- Provide in house support for key security applications.
- Provide escalation support for security log reviews.
- Provide practical guidance on security recommendations and new technologies.
- Ability to complete tasks and deliver professionally written reports for clients.
- After hours and weekend work will be required.
- Weekly/Monthly account status reports, and time reporting.
- Five to ten years of security relevant IT experience.
- Penetration testing experience required.
- Knowledge of vulnerability scanning and remediation methodology.
- Recent Security+ or higher certification required.
- Vender certifications preferred.
- Hands on knowledge and experience with The Metasploit Framework
- Knowledgeable in common cyber threat terminology, methodologies, possess basic understanding of cyber incident and response, and related current events
- Windows and Linux Operating System knowledge
- Layer 2 and 3 Security
- Be able to understand and piece together multiple complex logs
- Experience with:
- Firewalls and IPS
- F5 LTM and ASM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group
Negotiable, based on skill set & experience
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO RECRUITERS AND NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.
For more details on any of our services, call (855) 670-8780 or email email@example.com.