Consultant, Customer Engagement Compliance
CompliancePoint offers consulting, auditing and training services that help businesses mitigate risk and ensure compliance with an array of state, federal and international customer engagement laws. We provide Professional Services to many Fortune 500 companies and work with the top law firms in the space.
We seek an energetic and talented fulltime Consultant to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a successful, growing organization.
This job might be for you if you enjoy:
- Solving problems, taking on challenging situations and finding creative solutions
- Helping people and are cool under pressure – if you don’t know the answer you’ll find it!
- Becoming a subject matter expert
- Interacting with all levels of client organizations, from C-level to entry-level.
- A position with 25% travel (primarily domestic)
- Working in a fun, supportive, team environment
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, or Marketing
- Demonstrated excellence in academic and community environments
- Experience in compliance, legal, marketing or related field preferred but not required
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills with the ability to make logical and reasoned decisions
- Organized, detail-oriented and an expert at multi-tasking
- Ability to work effectively on teams and as an independent contributor
- Commitment to meeting deadlines
- Excellent writing, verbal communication, presentation and Internet research skills
- Aptitude to research and study extensive and complex laws
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Optimism, energy and persistence
As a Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
- Work daily with your defined team on a wide variety of tasks
- Assess and review regulatory posture of new and existing clients
- Research changing regulatory issues
- Participate as a team member during discovery and delivery of client phone meetings and on-site assessments, meeting with all levels of client organizations
- Write and review consultative deliverables to ensure they are correct, complete and of high quality
- Focus on client needs and goals, promptly responding to questions with consultative support and recommendations
- Develop and present compliance subject matter to peers or clients as required, including but not limited to blogs and other social media.
- Be supported by the company to earn certification as a Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP) and Customer Engagement Compliance Professional (CECP)
We offer salary plus benefits package, including paid vacation and holidays, medical / dental /vision / supplemental insurance, Flexible Spending Account, gym membership package, travel reimbursement and a 401K plan. Our business casual office is located in Duluth, GA.
If you think you have what it takes to join the team, please submit your resume along with salary requirements. Resumes should be directed to email@example.com.