Compliance Consulting Internship (CE)
Contact Information: Matt Dumiak, Senior Associate - CompliancePoint Position: Compliance Consulting Internship for Students entering their Senior Year
CompliancePoint provides consulting services to hundreds of companies including several Fortune 500 companies, direct marketers, private sector schools, and debt collection companies. Our services include compliance audits, call center monitoring and enforcement, compliance training, and expert witness services. Our services are designed to ensure our clients comply with local, national, and international consumer protection regulations.
What is the general purpose of the position?
This position will support the consulting staff with the development of client deliverables, regulatory research, and the evaluation of client marketing campaigns.
- Research complex federal and state laws related to direct marketing
- Assist Consultants with the development of client deliverables
- Proof client deliverables
- Develop presentations and reports for management as needed
- Assist with the development of blog posts and newsletter articles
- Attend conference calls with clients
- Assist management with various tasks as required
What you’ll Gain:
- A working knowledge of federal and state laws related to direct marketing
- Insight into our clients marketing campaigns
- Exposure to a variety of clients in a variety of industries
- Experience developing complex deliverables
- Exposure to the consulting profession
- Student must be a rising senior
- Major in Management, Marketing, Economics, or General Business
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to make logical and reasoned decisions.
- Ability to establish priorities and effectively work across multiple areas.
- Self-starting, highly self-motivated, and high tolerance for ambiguity
- Ability to work effectively on teams and as an independent contributor.
- Ability to independently perform compliance related research.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Aptitude to study extensive and/or complex law.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- The position is based out of CompliancePoint’s office in Duluth, GA.
- This is a paid internship from May – August. CompliancePoint will work with the chosen student to accommodate the work schedule to coincide with the end of the spring semester and the beginning of the fall semester.
- Send Resume to email@example.com.
For more details on any of our services, call (855) 670-8780 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.