The PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) applies to major credit card providers, and is intended to protect cardholder data.
This document will answer the following 10 questions:
- What is PCI Compliance and PCI DSS?
- Who needs to follow the PCI Data Security Standard?
- What happens if I don’t comply?
- What are the basic requirements of PCI compliance?
- How do I validate PCI DSS compliance?
- How does my Acquiring Bank fit in?
- How do I get started?
- What else can I do to minimize risk?
- What happens when I am PCI DSS certified?
- What can CompliancePoint do for me?
Download the document to get detailed answers to these questions!
By providing your information below, you agree to receive email communications from CompliancePoint and you will always have the option to unsubscribe from specific communications.